Tuesday, November 16

Looking For Something To Photograph

I wandered around the yard looking for something interesting or pretty to photograph this afternoon. It's been rainy and gloomy for about 3 days - it was time to get out of the house!

I found this Virginia Creeper vine along the woodsy side. The colors of the leaves reminds me of the "pink" poinsettias that will soon be for sale every where.

Nothing much was of interest in the back, so I went out front. Most of the flowers are gone for this year, so no pretty butterflies were about. Oh, well. Then I went out to get the garbage can and what was this on the lid??
Some sort of leaf-footed bug and it was a big one.... about an inch long in all.

I nudged it along and it dropped to the ground. Interesting pattern on the back.

0 comments: